29th November 2019
Vancouver’s First Medical Aesthetics Expo is finally here!
The wait is finally over. BC is hosting its FIRST Medical Aesthetics Expo for medical PROFESSIONALS
What is MAEC?
MAEC is the first all-encompassing Medical Aesthetics industry conference that combines various disciplines of aesthetic and beauty professionals with industry verticals comprising of producers, suppliers, and manufacturers all under one roof.
Originated in Vancouver, MAEC seeks to help family physicians, dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, endocrinologists, phlebologists, ophthalmologists, gynecologists, ENT specialists and other professionals to grow their businesses through shared resources and growing market exposure.
MAEC is committed to excellence and safety in Aesthetic Medicine through education, shared resources, and leadership. MAEC seeks to establish a harmonic and mutually beneficial beauty and medical aesthetics industry where every professional will have the ability to provide flawless services to their customers.
- To improve the standard and quality of Aesthetic Medicine in Canada
- To provide a community of support to physicians Practicing Aesthetic Medicine in Canada
- To provide more streamlined and accessible resources for Aesthetic Medicine Practitioners
- To increase the market exposure of the current Aesthetic Medicine to the public.
Why Attend MAEC?
Value for Clinics
- To provide a platform to gain more accessible Aesthetic Medicine Supplies.
- Create a connected industry vertical to reduce operation redundancy and costs.
- Learn more about the newest market trends at both the technology and market level.
- Increase public exposure and marketing to different key market segments
Value for Manufacturer
- Provide opportunities to establish working relationships with different practitioners across the beauty and aesthetic medicine industry.
- Provide a platform to gain long-term clients.
- An outlet to deliver newest inventories and technologies to both existing and new working partners in the industry.
Value for Public
- Learn more about the newest trends and technologies in the Medical Aesthetics world
- Making more informed decisions on choosing the right doctors
Value for everyone
- Increased overall quality of services provided in the Aesthetic Medicine industry and growing individual clienteles while keeping the cost of doing business low.
Now here is what everyone is waiting for…
WHO is going to be at MAEC?
Aside from the DOZENS of well-known manufactures and brands in the Aesthetic and Medical world, we have the famous Dr. Han Jin Kwon, Cosmetic Surgeon and CEO of DERMASTER Clinic as our Guest Speaker!
Dr. Kwon is the Representative Director of DERMASTER Clinic Network; President, International Association of Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine and Advisory Director of Korean Association of Stem Cell Therapy.
We also have our very own, Dr. Nina He, Medical Director at Injector Express! She is a skilled aesthetic practitioner with a keen interest in cosmetics and wellness based practice. She strives to help every individual feel their best, creating positive changes so that every person can achieve their goals and dreams. She has a thirst for knowledge and continues to pursue educational programs in order to provide the best practice in facial rejuvenation including Botox and fillers.
Dr. Nima will be the opening speaker for MAEC, on behalf of Candela, for the Profound device
Dr. Nima offers a multitude of aesthetic and reconstructive procedures and incorporates skills learned from both aspects of plastics surgery in every case.He has multiple publications, national presentations, and book chapters in the areas of Aesthetic surgery, Bariatric surgery, Body Contouring surgery, Rhinoplasty, Facial Reconstruction and Hand surgery.
When is MAEC and what is the schedule?
MAEC is a two-day conference from May 30th to May 31st, and the schedule is available here.
What topics will be covered at MAEC?
MAEC will host a series of talks and panel discussions revolving around the following six topics:
Different techniques, new treatment approaches and concepts will be explored alongside e practical demonstrations. Helping delegates maximize results and minimize potential problems
Explore new tropical approaches to preventing and treating signs and symptoms of aging skin alongside the latest specific approaches to treating acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation and much more.
The Equipment agenda will cover lectures on a wide range of treatment options for both face and body. Explore the latest concepts, practical tips and business models currently available in the Medical Aesthetics industry.
Explore the latest data evaluating the efficacy and long-term safety of threads for facial rejuvenation, alongside the technical issues of placing threads and the experience required to deliver these treatments in aesthetic practice.
Lectures covering a range of topics from Business. Together we explore all aspects of operating a business in the medical aesthetic industry including dealing with customers, recruitment, scaling, and other key topics
Delegates will be offered to attend various exhibitor workshops to learn about the latest products and services available to the industry. Workshops include lectures, presentations and live demonstrations as well as targeted Q&A sessions at the end.
We are honestly SO excited to bring this conference to Vancouver, we can’t wait to see everyone there! If you have anymore questions, please email us and we will answer it right away. Stay tuned for more updates.
If you are interested in exhibiting or being a sponsor of MAEC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.